Vitamin C Glow Serum
Vegan Paraben-Free Phthalate-Free Gluten-Free
This light, easily absorbable, super-fine silky serum brings high concentrations of valuable vitamin C esters directly to the skin on a daily basis, helping to support, balance, brighten and revive tired, dry, dull, listless skin.
Vitamin C as a part of your skin-care routine will be able to give you the following results in an amazingly limited amount of time.
- It will: Reduce the appearance of brown spots and reduce other damage caused by the sun.
- Help boost collagen production so that your skin stays firmer for longer
- Reduce inflammation and irritation
- Improve the skin’s healing response
- Increase the effectiveness of sunscreens and boosts the skins in-built defense against UV exposure
- Featuring soothing organic aloe, omega 3 & 6-enriched rosehip oils with antioxidant loaded organic cranberry, raspberry and blueberry extracts and clarifying white willow bark.
- Gentle, yet effective
- Balanced for the skin’s pH between 4.2 to 5.8
Ingredient Super Stars
- rosehip oil
- organic neem oil
- vitamin C & vitamin C ester
- vitamin E
- organic cranberry, red raspberry and blueberry extracts
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina), Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Organic Red Raspberry Fruit Extract (Rubus Idaeus), Organic Blueberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Corymbosum), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Organic Alcohol, Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus),
How to Use: Help your skin on your face and neck with serum every morning and/or night after you cleanse and tone. Place a pea sized amount of Facial Serum onto fingertips. Warm the serum between your hands and spread evenly over your face.
The serum should be completely absorbed by your skin within 5 minutes. Your skin should feel soft, but not oily. If it feels like you have a mask on, you have used too much serum. Remember that our serums are concentrated. Follow the serum with a lotion or creme.