Aloe & Shea Shaving Cream
Our Shave Cream is the perfect protection while shaving for men or women! Our Aloe & Shea Shaving Cream was designed to combat even the toughest hairs. Packed with soothing Aloe, Papaya and Pineapple to help soften hairs, and skin nourishing Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter, your skin will be baby soft and smooth without a trace of razor burn. With excellent glide and staying power, this shaving crème sticks to your skin without clogging your razor. Even the most stubborn hairs don’t stand a chance!
- Rich, buttery, foam-free blade buffer
- Crafted with soothing organic aloe, hydrating organic coconut oil and moisturizing, organic shea butter, which provide a thin, velvety barrier that helps keep the blade glide clean and smooth, guarding all those sensitive spots against razor rub.
- Helps minimize razor bumps, burns and overall discomfort, while leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and conditioned.
- Premium shaving is a hot market, bring this product in as a perfect addition to your superior mens/women's shaving lines - it’s truly cutting edge!
Ingredient Super Stars
- organic coconut oil
- cocoa butter & organic shea butter
- organic calendula, orange peel, & cranberry extracts
- organic olive oil
How to Use: Allow hair to soften within warm water before applying a layer of shaving creme. For a close shave, shave gently against the grain.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Organic Alcohol Extracts of Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Papaya (Carica papaya) Fruit, Pineapple (Ananas comosus), Papaya (Carica papaya) Leaf, Sugar Cane (Saccharum offinarum), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus), Sugar Maple (Acer saccharinum), Orange (Citrus sinensis), Lemon (Citrus limon), and Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Organic Jojoba (Simmondisa chinensis) Oil, Organic Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) Butter, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter, Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) Essential Oil, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Essential Oil, Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) Essential Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose